White Christmas in Turks and Caicos

2:15 PM

Happy New Year! Wishing everyone a healthy and happy year in 2017!

Last year, I was very fortunate to travel to a few places and to end off 2016, I went to the Turks and Caicos Islands to celebrate a 'white' Christmas with my friends!



Beaches
Known for the white sandy beaches and clear blue waters, I had a great time with my friends exploring TCI and numerous beaches!

Grace Bay Beach

Sapodilla Bay Beach

Chalk Sound Beach

Blue Hills Beach

Food
Food were amazing and so were the view! We were super lucky to be able to chill at the Infiniti Restaurant and Bar!


Enjoy fresh conch in the morning with the famous rum punch


Dinner by the Turtle Cove, where we tried this killer drink (LIIT), amazing seafood and delicious desserts.


And some savory dishes by Chalk Sound Beach after some water activities! What can go wrong?


And to quench the thirst, what's better than coconut water from a real coconut?


Water Activities
And since we are all chilling on the beach anyways, how can we not go for some water activities! Stand-up paddle boat at Sapodilla Bay Beach and snorkeling near a plane wreck!!


Other Activities
We also visited the Iguana Island and fed the iguanas. Two brave souls picked up the iguana, but it was not me!


Found a landmark called "The Hole" - I'm not kidding! IT was really just a hole...


Hiked up the highest point in Providenciales - Sapodilla Hill - to see shipwreck carvings, but I kind of focused on the view when I got up this hill instead.


Discovered fascinating pathways to the beaches.


And decided, Olaf needs a home in Turks and Caicos too, and it's time to let the cold go.


Turks and Caicos Island was a paradise! Now that I'm home I'm missing every moment of this warm and beautiful country. It's been a long time since I've spent the holidays in the Caribbean maybe it's time to keep this a tradition. :)


Happy 2017 Everyone! May the new year brings you more joy, good health and wonderful adventures! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *